Frequently Asked Questions - Website
- Online Registration
- Registration List
- Unofficial Results
- Official Results
An account on PDGA.com allows PDGA members to link to their PDGA membership so they can manage their contact information online and upload a photo for display on their player statistics page. It is also required is for anyone that wants to add, modify, or review a disc golf course in the PDGA Disc Golf Course Directory or comment on a story.
If you don't have an account, or the system doesn't recognize your email address, you can create a new account at www.pdga.com/user/register.
Your PDGA membership might not be linked to an account on PDGA.com. If you don't have an account, or the system doesn't recognize your email address, you can create a new account at www.pdga.com/user/register.
If you have signed up for an account on PDGA.com, and cannot remember your password or username, follow these steps:
- Go to www.pdga.com/user/password and enter your username or email address.
- Find the email with the subject line "Replacement login information..." in your email inbox.
- Click once on the link in the email to open the "Reset password" page in your web browser.
- Enter a new password that you can remember in the “New password” field.
- Enter that same password again in the "Confirm new password" field.
- Click once on the Log In button.
- Course Directory
- Tournament Manager
- Tournament Central