Your PDGA membership might not be linked to an account on PDGA.com. If you don't have an account, or the system doesn't recognize your email address, you can create a new account at www.pdga.com/user/register.
If you have signed up for an account on PDGA.com, and cannot remember your password or username, follow these steps:
- Go to www.pdga.com/user/password and enter your username or email address.
- Find the email with the subject line "Replacement login information..." in your email inbox.
- Click once on the link in the email to open the "Reset password" page in your web browser.
- Enter a new password that you can remember in the “New password” field.
- Enter that same password again in the "Confirm new password" field.
- Click once on the Log In button.