What are the Birdie, Ace and Eagle Clubs?
The Birdie, Ace and Eagle Clubs are premium membership upgrades that enable the PDGA to continue to strengthen our programs, grants, and activities globally including:
- Innovation Grants
- Competition Endowment Program
- Marco Polo Grant Program – an International Initiative
- Player and Course Rating Systems
- Marketing of the PDGA National Tour and PDGA Majors
- Support for the PDGA Website and Media Initiatives
- Upkeep of our sport's permanent home, the International Disc Golf Center
Birdie Club members receive a Birdie Club logo disc and Birdie Club Bag Tag. Ace Club members receive an Ace Club logo disc, Ace Club logo shirt, metal mini, and an Ace Club Bag Tag. Eagle Club members receive a lifetime membership, two personalized Eagle Club logo discs, and an Eagle Club softshell jacket. All members of these clubs are listed on your player page and in DiscGolfer Magazine, the official publication of the PDGA.