Victor Ashe Park
A very beautiful course that is good for every variety of players. This course offers some nice long hikes and short holes, such a nice course!
Beautful and scenic course with a good mix of shots. Mostly open, but a few wooded holes
Decent course. Could use some signage (or a different layout of holes) to help direct you from basket to next tee as some holes have a decent walk between them and not intuitive as to which direction to go.
Would also be helpful if tee box signs indicated if alternate pins were or were not in place as you can't always tell looking from the tee box.
This course has longer holes with some walking from one basket to the next teepad. There are 18 big concrete teepads with at least two pin placements per hole. Occasional local tournaments are hosted by www.knoxdiscgolf.org and sponsored by www.plutosports.com - with one big PDGA tournament per year called "The Volunteer Classic". Longer throwers will enjoy this course for sure - but some shorter throwers may want to skip the first hole that is over a pond. This is the home course of PDGA Pro Will Schusterick, 2010 USDGC Champ!!!
Nice scenery, some difficult holes, many leisurely throws. Nicely kept!
Courses Close By
- Inskip Pool Youth Disc Golf Course, Knoxville TN US(1 vote)
- Powell Station Park, Powell TN US(1 vote)
- Tommy Schumpert Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Morningside Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Sarah Moore Greene Elementary School, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- Plumb Creek Park, Knoxville TN US(1 vote)
- Pellissippi State Community College, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- Admiral Farragut Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- The Claytons Disc Golf Course, Alcoa TN US(2 votes)
- Secret City Disc Golf at Carl Yearwood Park, Oak Ridge TN US(2 votes)