Secret City Disc Golf at Carl Yearwood Park
Great little course, short but challenging. I've been here a few times over the years and it is always improving. Credit should be given to the local golfers who are doing this. Multiple Tee pads offer 27 holes and a trip worth making. Like most courses, if there has been lots of rain expect slick and possibly muddy conditions. Always worth a stop when I'm in the area.
This course is mostly wooded and shady. A creek runs through a couple holes, but you usually find your disc if it goes in the creek. It is mostly flat and located in a low lying area, so it can take a couple days to dry out after a big rain. Very fun, and technical for sure! Just nine baskets, but multiple teepads can make it challenging for anyone.
Courses Close By
- The Mounds at Groves Park, Oak Ridge TN US(4 votes)
- Pellissippi State Community College, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- Plumb Creek Park, Knoxville TN US(1 vote)
- Powell Station Park, Powell TN US(1 vote)
- Central United Methodist Church, Lenoir City TN USNo votes yet
- Victor Ashe Park, Knoxville TN US(5 votes)
- Admiral Farragut Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Tommy Schumpert Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Inskip Pool Youth Disc Golf Course, Knoxville TN US(1 vote)
- Morningside Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)