The Claytons Disc Golf Course
This course has had the first 9 baskets removed. Only the wide open (and extremely well-done) back 9 baskets remain.
A local told me that the course would be returning to 18 baskets at some point after 1/1/18 but did not think that the course would be the same since construction was changing everything where 1-9 were.
I'm giving the course 2 links -- meh . . . loved the 9 baskets that are there but certainly don't want anyone else going out of their way to play a course unless they know what they're getting into . . . . sigh.
The Claytons is a huge disc golf course, with concrete teepads that are then covered in artificial turf. Each teepad has a bench and good teesign. The longer green baskets are par 68, and challenge the pro and advanced players. The shorter baskets are par 54, and good for intermediate players. This is the nicest course in the area, and is worth driving out of your way when going to or through East Tennessee - but Victor Ashe Park, Morningside Park, and Schumpert Park in Knoxville are all good courses. There is a huge selection of disc golf supplies at Pluto Sports in Knoxville.
Courses Close By
- Maryville College Woods, Maryville TN USNo votes yet
- Admiral Farragut Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Morningside Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Victor Ashe Park, Knoxville TN US(3 votes)
- Plumb Creek Park, Knoxville TN US(1 vote)
- Inskip Pool Youth Disc Golf Course, Knoxville TN US(1 vote)
- Johnson University Disc Golf Course, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- Pellissippi State Community College, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- Powell Station Park, Powell TN US(1 vote)
- Tommy Schumpert Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)