Sarah Moore Greene Elementary School
No votes yet
Great course for kids and new players. Nice concrete tees, good tee signs, green baskets and a box of loaner discs right next to the 1st tee. Very clean and well maintained. Open to the public, even on school days. No smoking anywhere on the property - this course was funded by a non-smoking campaign. Very short, but well designed and fun.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T1
Tee Type: Concrete
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 1,350ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Bryan Milsap
From I-40 in downtown Knoxville; exit 388 to James White Parkway. Take the first exit and then left on Summit Hill Dr (that becomes Dandridge Ave). Go one mile and left at split to Brooks Ave, continue another mile to a left on Border St. Turn right into parking lot near the back of the school. The disc golf course is outside of the fenced in playground area. The 1st tee is near the walkway by the back of the school.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Brian Beauchene #9770
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sarah Moore Greene Elementary School? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Morningside Park, Knoxville TN US(3 votes)
- Inskip Pool Youth Disc Golf Course, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Tommy Schumpert Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Victor Ashe Park, Knoxville TN US(6 votes)
- Johnson University Disc Golf Course, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- Powell Station Park, Powell TN US(2 votes)
- The Claytons Disc Golf Course, Alcoa TN US(2 votes)
- Plumb Creek Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Admiral Farragut Park, Knoxville TN US(3 votes)
- Pellissippi State Community College, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet