Admiral Farragut Park
Play the short tees once to warm up for the first 9 holes, then play the long tees after that for a 18 hole round. This is a fairly easy course, but fun for sure. Often has a mixture of new players, families, teenagers, and advanced players too. Occasional local tournaments are hosted there by www.knoxdiscgolf.org and sponsored by www.plutosports.com - but this is not really a PDGA pro type course.
Great beginner course! mix of short and long holes. Water hazard on #6 can be tough to miss. Watch out for cars on hole #7.
Courses Close By
- Plumb Creek Park, Knoxville TN US(1 vote)
- Pellissippi State Community College, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- The Claytons Disc Golf Course, Alcoa TN US(2 votes)
- Maryville College Woods, Maryville TN USNo votes yet
- Victor Ashe Park, Knoxville TN US(3 votes)
- Central United Methodist Church, Lenoir City TN USNo votes yet
- Powell Station Park, Powell TN US(1 vote)
- Morningside Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Inskip Pool Youth Disc Golf Course, Knoxville TN US(1 vote)
- The Mounds at Groves Park, Oak Ridge TN US(4 votes)