Powell Station Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
The Disc Golf Course at Powell Station Park is actually a pretty fun little course. It's not a championship level course that you are going to see the touring pros playing, but it is definitely a fun layout. It is a 9 hole course with concrete tee pads, nice signage, and Prodigy T1 baskets. There are actually 2 different tee pads for a couple of the holes. (1 and 8 if I'm not mistaken) There wasn't a whole lot of land for the course designer to use when designing this course but you can tell that the designer really utilized everything he could. It has elevation on a few of the holes and a good mix of left/right shots. In addition to this, some of the holes are more open while others are tightly wooded where your tee shot (and hitting your line) is everything. If you are in the area, make sure you play this one. Very fun little 9 hole course! Loop it twice and you have 18 holes, with a couple different tee pad options the second time. If you want to see this course on video, check out my crew playing this course in the video below...
The 9 hole course plays quickly, and is fun for sure. The course map at the kiosk is nice, and the course flows from basket to next teepad very well. The holes are not extremely long, but long enough to challenge most players. The park is very clean and well maintained, and the entire park is non smoking. The bright green Prodigy baskets look good, and are easy to see.
Courses Close By
- Victor Ashe Park, Knoxville TN US(6 votes)
- Tommy Schumpert Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Inskip Pool Youth Disc Golf Course, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Plumb Creek Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Morningside Park, Knoxville TN US(3 votes)
- Sarah Moore Greene Elementary School, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- Pellissippi State Community College, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- Secret City Disc Golf at Carl Yearwood Park, Oak Ridge TN US(3 votes)
- Admiral Farragut Park, Knoxville TN US(3 votes)
- The Mounds at Groves Park, Oak Ridge TN US(5 votes)