Tommy Schumpert Park
Currently Tommy front 9 has two teepads (longs,shorts) and 9 baskets. The back 9 has long teepads and two baskets(yellow,orange). Schumpert is very wooded and long with one extremely long open hole(1042ft). Lots of elevation change and sloped greens makes this course difficult. You will most likely hear gun shots from the shooting range next to the park.
(Edit) Course is complete minus short tee signs on back 9. Knoxville's best disc golf course!
This course has been continually upgraded since the original 9 holes were installed in 2011. New in Fall 2016, the course now has 18 shorter yellow baskets and 18 longer orange baskets permanently installed on the course - with short and long tees on each hole too. The longest hole is 1042 feet, slightly downhill and mostly open. There are "once-a year mow zones" that can make some holes much more difficult in late summer and early fall, but starting October and all through winter the rough is all cut down. There is a gun shooting range nearby, so don't be alarmed if you hear gunshots as you play.
Courses Close By
- Inskip Pool Youth Disc Golf Course, Knoxville TN US(1 vote)
- Powell Station Park, Powell TN US(1 vote)
- Victor Ashe Park, Knoxville TN US(5 votes)
- Morningside Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Sarah Moore Greene Elementary School, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- Plumb Creek Park, Knoxville TN US(1 vote)
- Pellissippi State Community College, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- Johnson University Disc Golf Course, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- Admiral Farragut Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)
- Secret City Disc Golf at Carl Yearwood Park, Oak Ridge TN US(2 votes)