The Wedge at South Valleys Sports Complex
The course is at the tip of the southern most parking lot and plays in between the park and the freeway. It runs down and back up the ravine over rough terrain behind the soccer fields next to the freeway. Sage and stone and views of Mt Rose. Bathrooms and water are at the paved middle access, between the soccer fields, near basket #3 and tee #4. Lower access is by tee #5 off the Library Road. Parks rules - 8am to sunset, dogs on leash, alcohol ok.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 2,025ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Reno Disc Golf
At the southern end of Reno - easy access off Hwy 395 at Arrow Creek Parkway or SR 431 (Mount Rose Highway) exit heading west to Wedge Parkway.
by Ian Edge 85300 on Feb 10, 2017 at 1:26pm
Nice little 9 hole layout for a quick round. Course was just put in in 2016. There are fields adjacent for field work as long as they are vacant. Easy 3/5 with room for improvement as more love and hopefully more holes go in!
Courses Close By
- Reno Adventure Park - Green, Reno NV US(2 votes)
- Reno Adventure Park - Red, Reno NV US(1 vote)
- Reno Adventure Park - Blue, Reno NV USNo votes yet
- The Ranch at Rancho San Rafael, Reno NV US(2 votes)
- Lizard Peak - Pitch and Putt, Sun Valley NV US(1 vote)
- Lizard Peak Disc Golf - Main Course, Sun Valley NV US(2 votes)
- Dayton Disc Golf Course, Dayton NV US(1 vote)
- North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Incline Village NV US(1 vote)
- Tahoe Vista Regional Disc Golf Course, Tahoe Vista CA US(4 votes)
- Stampede Disc Golf Course, Truckee CA USNo votes yet