The Ranch at Rancho San Rafael
It's a desert golf course. Minimal trees means minimal shade and obstacles - but the local club is working to address that. A few mandos (including a sweet triple mando off Tee 7) and some OB lines make for a good base course (plus it's 5 min. from downtown). Wide open fairways let you really rip the big drives - beginner friendly, as long as the wind cooperates!
Open,windy, and dusty. Maybe it will be better when the front 9 is done. The elevation changes were the only obstacle. There was just nothing to through around.
Courses Close By
- Lizard Peak - Pitch and Putt, Sun Valley NV US(1 vote)
- Lizard Peak Disc Golf - Main Course, Sun Valley NV US(2 votes)
- The Wedge at South Valleys Sports Complex, Reno NV US(1 vote)
- Reno Adventure Park - Green, Reno NV US(2 votes)
- Reno Adventure Park - Blue, Reno NV USNo votes yet
- Reno Adventure Park - Red, Reno NV US(1 vote)
- Stampede Disc Golf Course, Truckee CA USNo votes yet
- North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Incline Village NV US(1 vote)
- Tahoe Vista Regional Disc Golf Course, Tahoe Vista CA US(4 votes)
- Truckee River Regional Park, Truckee CA US(5 votes)