Tahoe Vista Regional Disc Golf Course
Mountain golf at it's finest. Superb 18 hole layout with lots of wooded and open shots and plenty of elevation change. Artificial turf fields make for a great spot for field work as well. This is arguably my favorite course in the Tahoe area. Oh it is a regional park so parking is $5 - bring cash for the parking envelope system.
This is my local/home course and I love it. The course was designed by Kevin McDermott. It plays very long at times.
Sweet course!!! Fun shots through woods mixed with some longer more open holes. Hole #16 is one of the best coolest downhill shots ever! The only reason I didn't give it a 5 rating is because of the manzanita. It only comes into effect on a few holes but if you get in it it's very hard to find your disc!
Courses Close By
- North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Incline Village NV US(1 vote)
- Truckee River Regional Park, Truckee CA US(5 votes)
- Sierra College Truckee, Truckee CA US(1 vote)
- Squaw Valley Disc Golf Course at High Camp, Olympic Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Stampede Disc Golf Course, Truckee CA USNo votes yet
- Donner Ski Ranch, Norden, NV USNo votes yet
- Zephyr Cove Park, Zephyr Cove NV US(6 votes)
- Indian Hills Disc Golf Course, Carson City NV USNo votes yet
- The Wedge at South Valleys Sports Complex, Reno NV US(1 vote)
- Reno Adventure Park - Green, Reno NV US(2 votes)