Dayton Disc Golf Course
Great course with a great local club that is always working to improve it. 5/5 - would recommend!!
Definitely a great course! Can be played in a slow manner or as a great jog as you go pace. Consider myself an amateur for sure but I have played at many courses and got to say that this is my favorite one so far. (Mainly because the style in which I play my game is great on this course.) Also the Carson River flowing alongside the course is a plus (Unless its for going in to get a disk.) Not only is it a a great disk golf course but also a great park in general with many trees and scenery.
Courses Close By
- Reno Adventure Park - Red, Reno NV US(1 vote)
- Reno Adventure Park - Blue, Reno NV USNo votes yet
- Reno Adventure Park - Green, Reno NV US(2 votes)
- The Wedge at South Valleys Sports Complex, Reno NV US(1 vote)
- Indian Hills Disc Golf Course, Carson City NV USNo votes yet
- North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Incline Village NV US(1 vote)
- The Ranch at Rancho San Rafael, Reno NV US(2 votes)
- Lizard Peak - Pitch and Putt, Sun Valley NV US(1 vote)
- Lizard Peak Disc Golf - Main Course, Sun Valley NV US(2 votes)
- The Pine Nuts Disc Golf Course, Gardnerville NV USNo votes yet