Lizard Peak Disc Golf - Main Course
Desert golf at it's finest. The course has been left largely native so watch your flight to the end to avoid spending half the day looking for discs. Front 9 can be stretched into 12 holes playing intermediate (red) baskets and accompanying intermediate tee pads. Some of the holes are LONG (800'+) take a picture of the map in the parking lot and follow green stakes to next tee to avoid erosion and confusion.
This is a big arm course. Stay clear of the junipers when landing!! There is lots of sage brush and shrubs, so keep a eye on the flight of everyone! This course offers a considerable workout if all 27 are played. The pitch and putt is a great warm up or combined with the (red baskets) on the lower loop make a great 20 hole fairway driver and midrange round!
Courses Close By
- Lizard Peak - Pitch and Putt, Sun Valley NV US(1 vote)
- The Ranch at Rancho San Rafael, Reno NV US(2 votes)
- The Wedge at South Valleys Sports Complex, Reno NV US(1 vote)
- Reno Adventure Park - Green, Reno NV US(2 votes)
- Reno Adventure Park - Blue, Reno NV USNo votes yet
- Reno Adventure Park - Red, Reno NV US(1 vote)
- Stampede Disc Golf Course, Truckee CA USNo votes yet
- Dayton Disc Golf Course, Dayton NV US(1 vote)
- North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Incline Village NV US(1 vote)
- Tahoe Vista Regional Disc Golf Course, Tahoe Vista CA US(4 votes)