Pony Express Disc Golf Trail at Carson Ridge
No votes yet
9 hole disc golf trail designed to engage youngsters. Complete trail system over rolling desert terrain with lichen covered rock outcrops, sparse trees, native shrubs, mulched greens, a bridge, an island hole and an elevated basket. Tee signs introduce players to local animals and gives a tour of the Pony Express stops in Western Nevada. Tees are of stabilized aggregate. The smaller of two courses at Carson Ridge Disc Golf Complex (*Dec 2019 - the 18 hole Stadium course is in construction). 50-space parking lot, restrooms, and a shaded picnic area.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Other
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 1,428ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Cody Cruz, Will Mckissock, Mike Plansky, Gregg Swift
From Tahoe; Hwy 50 east, 580 north, Hwy 50 east, right on Flint Drive (East Gate Rec Area), then right on Rifle Range Rd. Parking on the right.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Mike Plansky #20866
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pony Express Disc Golf Trail at Carson Ridge? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Stadium Disc Golf at Carson Ridge, Carson City NV USNo votes yet
- Indian Hills Disc Golf Course, Carson City NV USNo votes yet
- Dayton Disc Golf Course, Dayton NV US(1 vote)
- North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Incline Village NV US(1 vote)
- Reno Adventure Park - Red, Reno NV US(1 vote)
- Reno Adventure Park - Blue, Reno NV USNo votes yet
- Reno Adventure Park - Green, Reno NV US(2 votes)
- The Wedge at South Valleys Sports Complex, Reno NV US(1 vote)
- Zephyr Cove Park, Zephyr Cove NV US(6 votes)
- The Pine Nuts Disc Golf Course, Gardnerville NV USNo votes yet