Nestrom Road Park
No votes yet
A short course through the woods with challenging fairways and some blind tees. *June 2019 - sign by 1st says course is closed - please contact editor to confirm.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 4,350ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
From Grand Rapids; I-96 W for 25 miles to exit 1B. Merge onto US-31 N and go 10.8 miles to exit 121 for Russell Rd. Left on Russell Rd. and go 0.3 miles to a right on Bard Rd. Go 1.7 miles to a right on Whitehall Rd. Go 0.7 mile to a left on Duck Lake Rd. Go 5.3 miles to a right on Nestrom Rd. Park is 0.4 mile on the left. Park just past tennis courts. 1st tee near top of stairs.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Nestrom Road Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mullally Park, Muskegon MI US(1 vote)
- McGraft Park, Muskegon MI US(2 votes)
- Boom Park, Muskegon MI USNo votes yet
- Whitehall Township Disc Golf Course, Whitehall MI US(2 votes)
- Reeths Puffer High School, North Muskegon MI USNo votes yet
- Henderson Lake Nature Center, Montague MI USNo votes yet
- Ross Park, Norton Shores MI US(3 votes)
- Lakeshore Disc Golf, Spring Lake MI US(1 vote)
- Holton Disc Golf Course, Holton MI USNo votes yet
- Shelby Road Baptist Church, Shelby MI USNo votes yet