Lakeshore Disc Golf
Two 9 hole loops through moderately wooded areas that end up back at the parking lot. Benches and trash cans on most holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Dirt
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,770ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Lakeshore Disc Golf Club
From Grand Rapids: I-96 W to exit 1A. Turn right on Airline Rd. and merge onto US-31 S. Continue for 2.7 miles to the Pontaluna Rd exit. Turn right on E Pontaluna Rd., then take the 2nd left onto Grand Haven Rd. Go 1 mile to a right on Wilson St. to the course 0.1 mile on the left.
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lakeshore Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ross Park, Norton Shores MI US(3 votes)
- McGraft Park, Muskegon MI US(2 votes)
- Lighthouse Christian Ministries, Grand Haven MI US(1 vote)
- Boom Park, Muskegon MI USNo votes yet
- Reeths Puffer High School, North Muskegon MI USNo votes yet
- Mullally Park, Muskegon MI US(1 vote)
- The Breakers, West Olive MI USNo votes yet
- Nestrom Road Park, Whitehall MI USNo votes yet
- Leprechaun Hollows, West Olive MI US(1 vote)
- Campus View Disc Golf Course, Allendale MI USNo votes yet