Good variety over varied terrain. Many huge old trees line fairways. Elevation and water add to challenge. Red/white toe boards mark tees. Beware of poison ivy and muddy terrain on 11, 14, 16-18.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,714ft
Alternate Length: 5,609ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 2
I-96 West past US-31 to Bus. I-96, 4 miles, west on Sherman Blvd., right on Wickham Dr. to park. 1st tee to left of park entrance.
First Tee: (
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by emwachter on Jul 16, 2012 at 9:44pm
Nice open course with large trees. Tee markers are convenient.
Courses Close By
- Ross Park, Norton Shores MI US(3 votes)
- Boom Park, Muskegon MI USNo votes yet
- Mullally Park, Muskegon MI US(1 vote)
- Reeths Puffer High School, North Muskegon MI USNo votes yet
- Lakeshore Disc Golf, Spring Lake MI US(1 vote)
- Nestrom Road Park, Whitehall MI USNo votes yet
- Whitehall Township Disc Golf Course, Whitehall MI US(2 votes)
- Lighthouse Christian Ministries, Grand Haven MI US(1 vote)
- Henderson Lake Nature Center, Montague MI USNo votes yet
- Holton Disc Golf Course, Holton MI USNo votes yet