Whitehall Township Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
The header discription of this course is accurate. Great technical course. Wooded, but by no means overgrown (I played it in early August). I tagged discs off of several trees and had zero trouble finding them. It's a very private course where you don't see other players too often. I think that this combined with its technicality makes it a great course to learn and improve your skills quickly, yet still a challenge for experienced players.
Most holes had trash recepticals, cigarette butt cans, and benches. Most also had brooms hanging to keep the tees clean, and based on their condition I'd say that players are using them. All of the tees are cement and scored against the player's approach to protect your feet from slipping. Each hole is marked at the tee with an approach diagram, and most baskets are easy to see from the tee too. Finishing a hole, it's easy to find your way to the next hole thanks to well-kept paths that are edged with old trees.
I think this course deserves more than a 4, but I can't bring myself to give it a full 5 links. If there were a little more diversity like a few holes where a player could just rip the disk with all their might and not need to worry so much about the trees, that could edge me up to a perfect rating. This is certainly a very fun, challenging, and beautiful course. It's the third I've played in this state and certainly the best of those three.
Courses Close By
- Henderson Lake Nature Center, Montague MI USNo votes yet
- Nestrom Road Park, Whitehall MI USNo votes yet
- Mullally Park, Muskegon MI US(1 vote)
- Reeths Puffer High School, North Muskegon MI USNo votes yet
- Holton Disc Golf Course, Holton MI USNo votes yet
- Boom Park, Muskegon MI USNo votes yet
- McGraft Park, Muskegon MI US(2 votes)
- Shelby Road Baptist Church, Shelby MI USNo votes yet
- Flip City Disc Golf Park, Shelby MI US(7 votes)
- Ross Park, Norton Shores MI US(3 votes)