No votes yet
Short course in a constrained park area in Historic Muskegon.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 10
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Gravel
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From US-31, follow BR-31 towards Muskegon (not North Muskegon). Make a right on Bayou St and then a right on Ottawa St. The course is at the end
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Boom Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Reeths Puffer High School, North Muskegon MI USNo votes yet
- Mullally Park, Muskegon MI US(1 vote)
- McGraft Park, Muskegon MI US(2 votes)
- Ross Park, Norton Shores MI US(3 votes)
- Nestrom Road Park, Whitehall MI USNo votes yet
- Lakeshore Disc Golf, Spring Lake MI US(1 vote)
- Whitehall Township Disc Golf Course, Whitehall MI US(2 votes)
- Holton Disc Golf Course, Holton MI USNo votes yet
- Henderson Lake Nature Center, Montague MI USNo votes yet
- Lighthouse Christian Ministries, Grand Haven MI US(1 vote)