No votes yet
Short course in a constrained park area in Historic Muskegon.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 10
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Gravel
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From US-31, follow BR-31 towards Muskegon (not North Muskegon). Make a right on Bayou St and then a right on Ottawa St. The course is at the end
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Boom Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Reeths Puffer High School, North Muskegon MI USNo votes yet
- Mullally Park, Muskegon MI US(1 vote)
- McGraft Park, Muskegon MI US(2 votes)
- Ross Park, Norton Shores MI US(3 votes)
- Nestrom Road Park, Whitehall MI USNo votes yet
- Lakeshore Disc Golf, Spring Lake MI US(1 vote)
- Whitehall Township Disc Golf Course, Whitehall MI US(2 votes)
- Holton Disc Golf Course, Holton MI USNo votes yet
- Henderson Lake Nature Center, Montague MI USNo votes yet
- Lighthouse Christian Ministries, Grand Haven MI US(1 vote)