Henderson Lake Nature Center
No votes yet
Montague Township's wooded nature center. 1st hole over water - all the rest have partly cleared fairways. 18 hole loop, but there is an easy transition between #5 to #15 for a 9 hole round.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 4,956ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 1
US-31 north; Fruitvale Rd exit. Left to a left on Henderson, 0.6 mile to the course on left. 1st tee down the path at the NW corner of the lot near the pavilion.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Henderson Lake Nature Center? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Whitehall Township Disc Golf Course, Whitehall MI US(2 votes)
- Nestrom Road Park, Whitehall MI USNo votes yet
- Shelby Road Baptist Church, Shelby MI USNo votes yet
- Mullally Park, Muskegon MI US(1 vote)
- Holton Disc Golf Course, Holton MI USNo votes yet
- Flip City Disc Golf Park, Shelby MI US(7 votes)
- Reeths Puffer High School, North Muskegon MI USNo votes yet
- Boom Park, Muskegon MI USNo votes yet
- McGraft Park, Muskegon MI US(2 votes)
- Hart Hydro Dam Disc Golf Course, Hart MI USNo votes yet