Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Pros: Nice course to work on your long drives. Tees marked well with Hole # and distance. a couple of challenging holes like trying to putt uphill on #6. fairly easy to navigate.
Cons: no pars listed on tee markers. also wish there was a map or drawing of hole layout so you have a idea as to which way to throw on some holes. didn't see the basket on #8 until after my second shot then had to realign my approach to the hole.
Other Thoughts: overall i liked the course. want to come back to try and improve my score. since i now know where the baskets are i should be able to score better. tip for hole #8. there is a blue trash barrel in the middle of the fairway.. aim at that from tee and will put you in line with hole. i drove into the drive by the tennis courts. parked by the restrooms and playground equipment. from there i backtracked to the first hole by the road. After the 9th hole my car was just the other side of the fence. so i didn't have to walk far.
Courses Close By
- Boom Park, Muskegon MI USNo votes yet
- Reeths Puffer High School, North Muskegon MI USNo votes yet
- Nestrom Road Park, Whitehall MI USNo votes yet
- McGraft Park, Muskegon MI US(2 votes)
- Ross Park, Norton Shores MI US(3 votes)
- Whitehall Township Disc Golf Course, Whitehall MI US(2 votes)
- Henderson Lake Nature Center, Montague MI USNo votes yet
- Lakeshore Disc Golf, Spring Lake MI US(1 vote)
- Holton Disc Golf Course, Holton MI USNo votes yet
- Lighthouse Christian Ministries, Grand Haven MI US(1 vote)