Truckee River Regional Park
The course is a cool 18 through their city park. It has a little bit of everything for everyone. Though it may not have the hike and epic views of some of the other Tahoe courses, it still has a fun layout for all skill levels
Fantastic course. A bit more open then the nearby Sierra College course which makes it slightly more beginner friendly. Would recommend to any and all golfers.
Great course to play. From IL and love CA courses. Lots of different types of holes to shoot at. Always a busy course. Good to play with another person for help with spotting discs.
fantasic course. all par 3. a little hard to know where the next t-off is and where the baskets are but once the course is played once and one knows where everything is it is a great course to play. make sure to watch where your disc/discs go b/c it is hard to find them sometimes.
Courses Close By
- Sierra College Truckee, Truckee CA US(1 vote)
- Donner Ski Ranch, Norden, NV USNo votes yet
- Tahoe Vista Regional Disc Golf Course, Tahoe Vista CA US(4 votes)
- Squaw Valley Disc Golf Course at High Camp, Olympic Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Stampede Disc Golf Course, Truckee CA USNo votes yet
- North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Incline Village NV US(1 vote)
- The Wedge at South Valleys Sports Complex, Reno NV US(1 vote)
- The Ranch at Rancho San Rafael, Reno NV US(2 votes)
- Zephyr Cove Park, Zephyr Cove NV US(6 votes)
- Reno Adventure Park - Green, Reno NV US(2 votes)