Short and open in a nice city park. Trees add some difficulty. Family and beginner friendly.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,418ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Rick Donovan
In NE quadrant of Mount Vernon at 3101 East Fir St. Park by restrooms, walk south into grassy area to 1st tee. Well marked.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Rick Donovan #62422
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Ranger Rick on Nov 2, 2012 at 3:12pm
Great for what it is - a nice, clean, pitch and putt course. The grass is always mowed, and easy to follow. It's short and sweet, and close to home.
Cons: No tees; no baskets, just 6x6 posts.
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Northern State Disc Golf Course, Sedro Woolley WA US(3 votes)
- Church Creek Park Disc Golf, Stanwood WA US(1 vote)
- Rotary Park Disc Golf, Anacortes WA US(1 vote)
- Twin Rivers, Arlington WA US(2 votes)
- Fort Nugent Park Disc Golf, Oak Harbor WA US(3 votes)
- Tyee Farms Disc Golf Course, Camano Island WA USNo votes yet
- Cornwall Park, Bellingham WA US(3 votes)
- Lake Stevens Disc Golf Course, Lake Stevens WA US(1 vote)
- Vanderyacht Park, Ferndale WA USNo votes yet
- Mount Baker Farm , Eastsound WA US(3 votes)