Church Creek Park Disc Golf
Short and technical through wooded terrain with a little elevation.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,000ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Erik Bade and Gerad Aasen
I-5; exit 212. Turn west on WA-532 W, 4.2 miles to a right on Lindstrom Rd. Go 0.2 mile to a right into Church Creek Park.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Count Enrico Ferrari on Jul 7, 2018 at 1:43pm
This is a very nice 9 hole that is easy to repeat with good course flow. Very tight through the trees of significant size. Good elevation changes and challenges. Concrete tee pads and Mach 5 targets. Close to lunch outings in Stanwood too, bonus!
Courses Close By
- Twin Rivers, Arlington WA US(2 votes)
- Tyee Farms Disc Golf Course, Camano Island WA USNo votes yet
- Edgewater Disc Golf Course, Mount Vernon WA USNo votes yet
- Bakerview Park, Mount Vernon WA US(1 vote)
- Fort Nugent Park Disc Golf, Oak Harbor WA US(3 votes)
- Lake Stevens Disc Golf Course, Lake Stevens WA US(1 vote)
- Northern State Disc Golf Course, Sedro Woolley WA US(3 votes)
- Rotary Park Disc Golf, Anacortes WA US(1 vote)
- Ferguson Park, Snohomish WA USNo votes yet
- Silver Lake Excalibur, Everett WA US(1 vote)