Whitmarsh Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A fairly short course next to the Skagit River. Open fields with some old growth maples. A packed in layout with some fairways baskets near one another. A popular park - please take care to avoid interfering with other park users.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Latitude 64
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 4,755ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
I-5; exit 225. Go east on George Hopper Rd. 0.2 mile to a right on S Burlington Blvd. Go 0.3 mile to a slight right onto Whitmarsh Rd. Turn left at the intersection to stay on Whitmarsh. The course parking lot is 0.6 mile ahead on the right just around the curve past the RR bridge. 1st tee is next to the parking lot on the soccer field side.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Whitmarsh Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bakerview Park, Mount Vernon WA US(1 vote)
- Edgewater Disc Golf Course, Mount Vernon WA USNo votes yet
- Northern State Disc Golf Course, Sedro Woolley WA US(3 votes)
- Rotary Park Disc Golf, Anacortes WA US(1 vote)
- Church Creek Park Disc Golf, Stanwood WA US(1 vote)
- Twin Rivers, Arlington WA US(2 votes)
- Fort Nugent Park Disc Golf, Oak Harbor WA US(3 votes)
- Mossy Roc Disc Golf Course, Bellingham WA USNo votes yet
- Cornwall Park, Bellingham WA US(3 votes)
- Tyee Farms Disc Golf Course, Camano Island WA USNo votes yet