Fort Nugent Park Disc Golf
Great course, we had a blast playing. I would have rated it higher, but the back half is stacked against left-handers with the fence running along the left edge. There is no chance to throw to the left and let it fade right.
We did have a great time. The signage was good, the baskets were in good shape, and you can't beat concrete tees. All in all, this is a fun course, and definitely worth the drive out to Oak Harbor!
It's a nice, clean, well marked course. Very technical until the last 6 holes. It would get a better review but it's too easy to lose discs. The drunk navy guys screaming through the course don't help either.
Great course. lots of technical shots in the woods. course opens up on last 6 pins to long open shots. great variety to challenge all ares.
Courses Close By
- Rotary Park Disc Golf, Anacortes WA US(1 vote)
- Church Creek Park Disc Golf, Stanwood WA USNo votes yet
- HJ Carroll Park, Chimacum WA USNo votes yet
- Tyee Farms Disc Golf Course, Camano Island WA USNo votes yet
- Bakerview Park, Mount Vernon WA US(1 vote)
- Rainshadow Disc Golf Park, Sequim WA US(1 vote)
- Twin Rivers, Arlington WA US(2 votes)
- Elevation Disc Golf Course, Sequim WA USNo votes yet
- Northern State Disc Golf Course, Sedro Woolley WA US(3 votes)
- Roche Harbor Trails Disc Golf, Friday Harbor WA USNo votes yet