No votes yet
Fun pitch and putt. Baskets lit up for night golf - they can light any disc for $2.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-295; exit 49. Go south on US-201 for 2.5 miles to the KOA campground on the right.
Email: Augusta/Gardiner KOA
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Augusta/Gardiner KOA? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- CR Farm Disc Golf, West Gardiner ME US(3 votes)
- Acker's Acres - The Wicked, Bowdoinham ME US(4 votes)
- Mad Mountain Adventure Disc Golf, West Bowdoin ME US(1 vote)
- Acker's Acres - The Twisted, Bowdoinham ME US(1 vote)
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Hawk, Sabattus ME US(4 votes)
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Eagle, Sabattus ME US(2 votes)
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Falcon, Sabattus ME USNo votes yet
- Dragonfly at Augusta Disc Golf, Augusta ME USNo votes yet
- Ghost Tree at Augusta Disc Golf, Augusta ME USNo votes yet
- Quarry Run at Augusta Disc Golf, Augusta ME US(4 votes)