No votes yet
Fun pitch and putt. Baskets lit up for night golf - they can light any disc for $2.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-295; exit 49. Go south on US-201 for 2.5 miles to the KOA campground on the right.
Email: Augusta/Gardiner KOA
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Augusta/Gardiner KOA? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- CR Farm Disc Golf, West Gardiner ME US(3 votes)
- Acker's Acres - The Wicked, Bowdoinham ME US(4 votes)
- Mad Mountain Adventure Disc Golf, West Bowdoin ME US(1 vote)
- Acker's Acres - The Twisted, Bowdoinham ME US(1 vote)
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Hawk, Sabattus ME US(4 votes)
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Eagle, Sabattus ME US(2 votes)
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Falcon, Sabattus ME USNo votes yet
- Dragonfly at Augusta Disc Golf, Augusta ME USNo votes yet
- Ghost Tree at Augusta Disc Golf, Augusta ME USNo votes yet
- Quarry Run at Augusta Disc Golf, Augusta ME US(4 votes)