Sabattus Disc Golf - Eagle
Well to each his own. This is a fine course but no where near my favorite.
Yes it's nice and clean, but there are several other courses that - for me, are more fun to play.
- Augusta (Rock Quarry)
to name but a few. Heck I enjoy Campbell's more, but that's just me.
This is truly the unequivocally best disc golf facility in the state. Top of the line pro-shop, a little pricey, picnic and warm up area. I don't even know how many 18 hole courses they have but last time I checked it was three and they were still ambitious so I bet it is 4 by now. Huge fountain the shape of a basket out front. The terrain is invigorating. Its just one of those places that gives you that little kid feeling of being sad to leave when your last round is over and the wife is blowing up your cell phone because you should have left two rounds ago. I have played disc extensively in AZ,and ME and played a bit in MA, NH, and nothing compares to this place. It is my Mecca of frolf. I live in AZ now and have met people who have heard of Sabatis. This facility of at least 3 courses is the reason that Maine disc golf really needs to be on the radar of the best players in the world and should host a championship. If you think its hubris then tell me what your recommendation is because I would love to play it. So yeah, trees and viewpoints everywhere. it plays long and short, up and down, open and tight, many holes have multiple shooting lane options. My favorite hole offers you a frustrating dogleg up and around almost in a circle to the left...or...you can shoot down a rocky, twisting and treacherous brook with a low margin for error. Its a drive but worth every gas dollar.
Courses Close By
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Falcon, Sabattus ME USNo votes yet
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Hawk, Sabattus ME US(4 votes)
- Devil's Grove Disc Golf - The Devil, Lewiston ME USNo votes yet
- Devil's Grove Disc Golf - The Demon, Lewiston ME USNo votes yet
- Mad Mountain Adventure Disc Golf, West Bowdoin ME US(1 vote)
- Acker's Acres - The Twisted, Bowdoinham ME US(1 vote)
- Acker's Acres - The Wicked, Bowdoinham ME US(4 votes)
- Cripps Creek, Topsham ME US(1 vote)
- Campbell Highlands Disc Golf Course, Auburn ME US(2 votes)
- Augusta/Gardiner KOA, Richmond ME USNo votes yet