Ghost Tree at Augusta Disc Golf
No votes yet
The longer course on site - over 8000' with 12 multiple shot holes in the design. Play over gently rolling meadows and through generous, wooded fairways. The beautiful landscape is dotted with stands of pine, maple, beech, and oak, surrounded by an old rock wall where players will undoubtedly have a good chance of going OB. Amenities include; rest rooms (open April-Nov.), batting cages, golf driving range and disc golf store.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 8,040ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 12
Course Designer: Benjamin Dunlap
At Augusta Golf Park. Rte. 9, 225 Hospital St. 1.5 miles From Old Cony High School. Across the river from State Capital.
First Tee: (
Email: Quarry Run
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ghost Tree at Augusta Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Quarry Run at Augusta Disc Golf, Augusta ME US(4 votes)
- Dragonfly at Augusta Disc Golf, Augusta ME USNo votes yet
- Porcupine Ridge Disc Golf, Augusta ME US(1 vote)
- Burnsboro Disc Golf Course, Vassalboro ME US(2 votes)
- CR Farm Disc Golf, West Gardiner ME US(3 votes)
- D 'n' D Disc Golf, Sidney ME US(1 vote)
- WildWood Disc Golf, Readfield ME US(3 votes)
- Augusta/Gardiner KOA, Richmond ME USNo votes yet
- Pin High Disc Golf, Monmouth ME USNo votes yet
- Beaver Brook Disc Golf Course, North Monmouth ME US(1 vote)