Dragonfly at Augusta Disc Golf
No votes yet
Dragonfly is the very short warm up course around the pro shop here. Quarry Run is the big course here - with rolling hills, quarry pit, woods and open fields. $5/day. Amenities include; rest rooms (open April-Nov.), batting cages, golf driving range and disc golf store.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Pavers
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 467ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Benjamin Dunlap
At Augusta Golf Park. Rte. 9, 225 Hospital St. 1.5 miles From Old Cony High School. Across the river from State Capital.
First Tee: (
Email: Quarry Run
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Dragonfly at Augusta Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Quarry Run at Augusta Disc Golf, Augusta ME US(4 votes)
- Ghost Tree at Augusta Disc Golf, Augusta ME USNo votes yet
- Porcupine Ridge Disc Golf, Augusta ME US(1 vote)
- Burnsboro Disc Golf Course, Vassalboro ME US(2 votes)
- CR Farm Disc Golf, West Gardiner ME US(3 votes)
- D 'n' D Disc Golf, Sidney ME US(1 vote)
- WildWood Disc Golf, Readfield ME US(3 votes)
- Augusta/Gardiner KOA, Richmond ME USNo votes yet
- Pin High Disc Golf, Monmouth ME USNo votes yet
- Beaver Brook Disc Golf Course, North Monmouth ME US(1 vote)