Sabattus Disc Golf - Hawk
Official Event Layouts
Sabattus Disc Golf Open27-Oct-2019
- Holes: 18
- Length: 6,491 ft.
- Par: 61
- Divisions: FPO, MA1, MPO
- Divisions: FA1, FA60, MA2, MA40, MP40
I am fairly new to the sport but this course was the best maintained one I've ever been to. Very professional in every aspect. The course is really fun and it's really hard to lose a disc. Unless you throw it into the awesome steam that runs along several fairways. Picturesque in many places!
Read my review on the eagle course as it is more extensive but to sum it up: this is the best collection of courses in the state and quite possible the country. The public courses of the West Coast can't even shine the shoes of this place and many other courses in Maine for that matter. Its worth whatever it takes to get you there.
Awesome courses. The Eagle is the most challenging, 18 great holes. The Hawk is a bit easier, but still requires a high level of skill. The Owl is a great course for beginners or younger players who are just learning the game. A great pro shop that has a friendly staff. In my opinion, the best 2 courses in Maine are the Eagle and the Hawk.
Hands down the best location I've played. Beautiful layout, the fairways are well-kept, there's a nice pro shop with a real bathroom, and 3 different courses on site to choose from. Worth the trip, and plan to spend the whole day.
This is a review of the Hawk course - but I bet the others are impressive too. Great pay-to-play course. Well maintained with an investment in landscaping that is really super to see. Good variety of wooded and open holes with challenging length and some good elevation as well. The pro shop is very well stocked.
Courses Close By
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Eagle, Sabattus ME US(2 votes)
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Falcon, Sabattus ME USNo votes yet
- Devil's Grove Disc Golf - The Devil, Lewiston ME USNo votes yet
- Devil's Grove Disc Golf - The Demon, Lewiston ME USNo votes yet
- Mad Mountain Adventure Disc Golf, West Bowdoin ME US(1 vote)
- Acker's Acres - The Twisted, Bowdoinham ME US(1 vote)
- Acker's Acres - The Wicked, Bowdoinham ME US(4 votes)
- Cripps Creek, Topsham ME US(1 vote)
- Campbell Highlands Disc Golf Course, Auburn ME US(2 votes)
- Augusta/Gardiner KOA, Richmond ME USNo votes yet