Sabattus Disc Golf - Falcon
No votes yet
Well-maintained and picturesque. Integrates significant elevation, tight woods, open fields, and a beautiful meandering stream. Fall 2019 hours and prices: Thurs - Sun open 9am-4pm $5 play all day *Course closures subject to weather conditions.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 5,028ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 2
If from Portland and points South; I-295 North to Exit 22 to ME-125. ME-125 North for 15 miles to a left on Store Rd to Bowdoinham Rd. Sabattus Disc Golf on the left. If from Auburn, Lewiston, and Sebago Lake Region; I-95 North to Exit 86, turning right onto ME-9 to a left on Bowdoinham Rd. If from Augusta and points North; I-295 South to Exit 22 to ME-125 - ME-125 North for 15 miles to a left on Store Rd to Bowdoinham Road, Sabattus Disc Golf on the left.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sabattus Disc Golf - Falcon? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Eagle, Sabattus ME US(2 votes)
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Hawk, Sabattus ME US(4 votes)
- Devil's Grove Disc Golf - The Devil, Lewiston ME USNo votes yet
- Devil's Grove Disc Golf - The Demon, Lewiston ME USNo votes yet
- Mad Mountain Adventure Disc Golf, West Bowdoin ME US(1 vote)
- Acker's Acres - The Twisted, Bowdoinham ME US(1 vote)
- Acker's Acres - The Wicked, Bowdoinham ME US(4 votes)
- Cripps Creek, Topsham ME US(1 vote)
- Campbell Highlands Disc Golf Course, Auburn ME US(2 votes)
- Augusta/Gardiner KOA, Richmond ME USNo votes yet