Westport Disc Golf Course
Really had a fun time playing Westport. Great variety of holes, some long open fairways and some technical shots too. High grasses on much of the course so watch your throws! Serious elevation leads to amazing ocean views which add to the fun day. I look forward to playing again (especially once there are 18 holes)!
This course has unrivaled views overlooking the Pacific Ocean. There is a ton of elevation change making the uphill holes play very long and there are two downhill holes that are over 450 ft. Once they expand the course to 18 holes, put in permanent tee boxes, and do some other minor work, this will be the best course around.
Courses Close By
- College of the Redwoods, Fort Bragg CA US(1 vote)
- Mendocino High School, Mendocino CA US(1 vote)
- Brooktrails Golf Course, Willits CA US(1 vote)
- KOA Campground, Willits CA US(1 vote)
- Southern Humboldt Community Park, Garberville CA USNo votes yet
- Birds of Paradise, Miranda CA US(1 vote)
- Lake Mendocino (North), Ukiah CA US(2 votes)
- Mendocino College Disc Golf Course, Ukiah CA US(2 votes)
- Lake Mendocino (South), Ukiah CA US(2 votes)
- Low Gap Park, Ukiah CA US(1 vote)