Birds of Paradise
Private course in rural area. Mountain golf - elevation and challenge. Wooded and open areas. 27 Mac5/X.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 27
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 10,586ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 13 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: Caleb Gribi
7 miles west of 101 near Miranda. Email or call for directions. Although all are welcome, you must make an appointment and get a guide. Please do not show up without prior arrangements.
Email: Caleb Gribi #43842
Alt. Phone: 707-822-7888
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Bradley Myer 115685 on Jan 3, 2019 at 2:21pm
Beautiful and very challenging. Lots of elevation change!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Southern Humboldt Community Park, Garberville CA USNo votes yet
- Westport Disc Golf Course, Westport CA US(2 votes)
- Cooper Gulch, Eureka CA US(3 votes)
- The Redwood Curtain at Humboldt State University, Arcata CA US(2 votes)
- Manila Bay Disc Golf Course, Arcata CA US(1 vote)
- Mad River Pump Station #4, Arcata CA US(2 votes)
- Steelhead Disc Golf Course at Creekside, Willow Creek CA USNo votes yet
- Beau Pre DiscGolfPark, McKinleyville CA US(1 vote)
- Coast Guard Air Station Humboldt Bay, McKinleyville CA USNo votes yet
- Miner's Point Disc Golf Course, Junction City CA USNo votes yet