Mendocino College Disc Golf Course
this course has really turned around from a few years ago. At least during the late fall through early spring when the grass is short. They have new veteran baskets and it actually has a really fun lay out. Elevation change, different types of water hazards. short long left right open tunnel. it really has everything and once people start learning about it, it should be pretty popular
Big arms will love this place- wide open shots on most holes to get out your aggressions!
Rated low because course is really only playable after the grass dies and gets matted down- no one maintains the course so the grass can get VERY tall, resulting in 15 minute hunts almost every drive.
Wide open, long shots in an area full of wooded courses.
Located at the local community college, so all the amenities of such are there.
Very little usage, so a good place to practice drives.
Zero signage and dirt tees- helpful to bring a course map.
Course only playable after grass dies and matts down.
Courses Close By
- Low Gap Park, Ukiah CA US(1 vote)
- Lake Mendocino (South), Ukiah CA US(2 votes)
- Lake Mendocino (North), Ukiah CA US(2 votes)
- Anderson Valley Brewing Company, Boonville CA US(3 votes)
- KOA Campground, Willits CA US(1 vote)
- Brooktrails Golf Course, Willits CA US(1 vote)
- Highland Springs Reservoir, Lakeport CA US(1 vote)
- Buckingham Golf Course, Kelseyville CA USNo votes yet
- Manchester Beach KOA, Manchester CA US(1 vote)
- Redwood Coast Rec Center, Gualala CA USNo votes yet