College of the Redwoods
Coastal elements abound here. Bring a hoodie if its foggy! Amenities nearby as the course is in town. Friendly locals, active club with weekly tourneys.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 13
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Mixed
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From the South; get on to Hwy 1 (Shoreline Hwy). Turn left at Ocean View Dr. on the southern outskirts of Fort Bragg, then another left onto Del Mar Dr.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Distad on Nov 18, 2018 at 12:23am
The course makes good use of the space available. Not a particularly long course but there are a few technical shots to keep you honest. Mostly flat. Keep an eye out for poison oak.
Courses Close By
- Mendocino High School, Mendocino CA US(1 vote)
- Westport Disc Golf Course, Westport CA US(2 votes)
- Brooktrails Golf Course, Willits CA US(1 vote)
- KOA Campground, Willits CA US(1 vote)
- Manchester Beach KOA, Manchester CA US(1 vote)
- Mendocino College Disc Golf Course, Ukiah CA US(2 votes)
- Lake Mendocino (North), Ukiah CA US(2 votes)
- Low Gap Park, Ukiah CA US(1 vote)
- Lake Mendocino (South), Ukiah CA US(2 votes)
- Anderson Valley Brewing Company, Boonville CA US(3 votes)