Southern Humboldt Community Park
No votes yet
Breathtaking views of mountains. Front 9 fairly open and the back 9 are more wooded with elevation. *2015 - No tee signs or posted map and the brush can also be a problem. Missing baskets?
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy 101; exit Garberville. Turn west on Sprowl Creek Rd. and follow along the river to a left just before the bridge onto the 2nd dirt road before Camp Kimtu Rd. Follow dirt road back to park by the welcome hut on right. 1st tee about 100 yards down road and straight up the hill.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Southern Humboldt Community Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Birds of Paradise, Miranda CA US(1 vote)
- Westport Disc Golf Course, Westport CA US(2 votes)
- College of the Redwoods, Fort Bragg CA US(1 vote)
- Brooktrails Golf Course, Willits CA US(1 vote)
- KOA Campground, Willits CA US(1 vote)
- Mendocino High School, Mendocino CA US(1 vote)
- Cooper Gulch, Eureka CA US(3 votes)
- Manila Bay Disc Golf Course, Arcata CA US(1 vote)
- The Redwood Curtain at Humboldt State University, Arcata CA US(2 votes)
- Mad River Pump Station #4, Arcata CA US(2 votes)