Sierra College Truckee
I understand why people like this course. It has everything a great course has. Beautiful shots, multiple tees and pens. Be aware it is a long slow course and you get plenty of exercise. The back 9 are harder to find and I would sure arrange a tour round with someone who knows it. No parking fee these days as the machine has been kaput for over a year now. You can get some simple maps at the front desk of the college.
Great little mountain course. Mostly wooded shots with plenty of elevation change. Parking is $3(?) when the gate is open - or park at the gate when it's closed and hike the 1/4 mile up to the first tee (off the back right of the college).
Courses Close By
- Truckee River Regional Park, Truckee CA US(5 votes)
- Donner Ski Ranch, Norden, NV USNo votes yet
- Squaw Valley Disc Golf Course at High Camp, Olympic Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Tahoe Vista Regional Disc Golf Course, Tahoe Vista CA US(4 votes)
- Stampede Disc Golf Course, Truckee CA USNo votes yet
- North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Incline Village NV US(1 vote)
- The Wedge at South Valleys Sports Complex, Reno NV US(1 vote)
- The Ranch at Rancho San Rafael, Reno NV US(2 votes)
- Zephyr Cove Park, Zephyr Cove NV US(6 votes)
- Reno Adventure Park - Green, Reno NV US(2 votes)