Squaw Valley Disc Golf Course at High Camp
No votes yet
Very beautiful and very difficult. Play begins on the windy ridge then continues up and down the back country and ski runs. Undulating granite and bushes make it hard to spot your disc. Difficult terrain to traverse - a physically demanding course. Some open holes, but many targets are tucked in the tree line. NOTE; Open weekends only until late Sept. Details at web site.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Big Ski Hill
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
At Squaw Valley Ski Resort. Take a cable car (or a big hike) up to 1st tee at High Camp. Cable car/$24 for adults (round trip).
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Squaw Valley Disc Golf Course at High Camp? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sierra College Truckee, Truckee CA US(2 votes)
- Truckee River Regional Park, Truckee CA US(5 votes)
- Donner Ski Ranch, Norden, NV US(1 vote)
- Tahoe Vista Regional Disc Golf Course, Tahoe Vista CA US(4 votes)
- North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Incline Village NV US(1 vote)
- Stampede Disc Golf Course, Truckee CA US(1 vote)
- Zephyr Cove Park, Zephyr Cove NV US(6 votes)
- Bijou Community Park, South Lake Tahoe CA US(5 votes)
- Indian Hills Disc Golf Course, Carson City NV USNo votes yet
- The Wedge at South Valleys Sports Complex, Reno NV US(1 vote)