Donner Ski Ranch
No votes yet
A mountain course played on a small family owned ski hill. The Old 40 Bar & Grill is the place to check in and sign a waiver. The course starts off with a practice hole about 500' up from the parking lot. Then the front 9 are very fun and all under 300' but played up grade. A few of the tee pads and pin placements are built creatively into the granite. Great views of a couple alpine lakes. Beautiful wildflowers are blooming early summer. The back 9 are a bit longer and harder with the treacherous par 4, #16. It finishes off with a down to the lodge throw of 549' #18. Rounds can be played in 2 1/2 hours to 3 1/2 hours with larger groups. The Old 40 Bar & Grill has friendly service with great food and beverages.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Medium Ski Hill
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,811ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Craig Getty
Off Hwy 80 along Old Hwy 40 at the top of the summit.
Email: Craig Getty #6914
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Donner Ski Ranch? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sierra College Truckee, Truckee CA US(2 votes)
- Truckee River Regional Park, Truckee CA US(5 votes)
- Squaw Valley Disc Golf Course at High Camp, Olympic Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Stampede Disc Golf Course, Truckee CA USNo votes yet
- Tahoe Vista Regional Disc Golf Course, Tahoe Vista CA US(4 votes)
- North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Incline Village NV US(1 vote)
- Treeline Camp Alta Disc Golf Course, Alta CA US(1 vote)
- Zephyr Cove Park, Zephyr Cove NV US(6 votes)
- Toney's Mountain Golf, Grass Valley CA USNo votes yet
- The Wedge at South Valleys Sports Complex, Reno NV US(1 vote)