Campbell Highlands Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
While not like all the others, this course is nice because it is so wooded, not giving the folks who can toss a disc a country mile a leg up on anyone else. It's quiet, it's peaceful and I and the many folks who play there with me, like the course for these very reasons.
This is an interesting course. Getting to the right parking area and paying is the most intimidating part. There are more cameras focused on the pro shop and parking spaces than you see at a federal prison. There are many notes that let you know where you can and cannot park. Once parked there is very specific directions on how to pay and what happens if you are unable to follow those directions. Just what I need to get my mindset ready for 18 holes - intimidation. I have never seen the pro-shop open, let alone anyone around or playing on the course. Tall, cathedral pines and lots of ferns. Bring a spotter or you will get frustrated fast. Seasonal
Courses Close By
- Dragan Field, Auburn ME US(3 votes)
- Devil's Grove Disc Golf - The Demon, Lewiston ME USNo votes yet
- Devil's Grove Disc Golf - The Devil, Lewiston ME USNo votes yet
- Poland Spring Resort, Poland ME USNo votes yet
- Pine Acres, Auburn ME USNo votes yet
- Summit Spring Disc Golf Course, Poland ME USNo votes yet
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Hawk, Sabattus ME US(4 votes)
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Eagle, Sabattus ME US(2 votes)
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Falcon, Sabattus ME USNo votes yet
- Pineland Farms - Minuteman, New Gloucester ME USNo votes yet