Roy Morse Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Perfect Par 9 course. Variety of holes and layout for a nice diversity and challenge.
Nice, open course, but not so open that it's just a huk-fest. Some good, long open shots, and some more technical shots (hard right curve after the mando on 6 is a killer). A great course to play, family friendly with fairly even ground and no brush to have to climb through. The bigger obstacle is playing around the soccer teams practicing in and around some of the holes. Definitely becoming one of my local favorites.
Courses Close By
- Tam O'Shanter Park Disc Golf Course, Kelso WA US(2 votes)
- Riverfront Park, Rainier OR US(1 vote)
- Castle Rock Disc Golf Course, Castle Rock WA USNo votes yet
- Trojan Park, Rainier OR USNo votes yet
- Twin Cedars Disc Golf Course, Castle Rock WA US(1 vote)
- Lucky Mud Disc Golf Course - Raven, Skamokawa WA US(1 vote)
- Lucky Mud - Woodpecker, Skamokawa WA USNo votes yet
- Yankton Community Fellowship Disc Golf Course, St. Helens OR USNo votes yet
- McCormick Park, St. Helens OR US(3 votes)
- Paradise Point State Park, La Center WA USNo votes yet