Yankton Community Fellowship Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Short course. An interesting layout makes 9 holes this way - #3,#5,#9 all share the same basket and #4 and #6 share a tee pad (see course map). On church grounds - closed on Sundays and during other church functions. Parking limited - see signs posted for Disc Golf Parking. Please check in at the church office if you are unsure if the course is open.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 7
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Sean Chapman and David Worlitz
From Portland; I-405 S/US-30 W toward I-405 W/St Helens. Take exit 3 to merge onto US-30 W toward NW Ind. Area/St. Helens. Turn left on Sykes Rd. then right on Barr Ave. to a left on Pittsburg Rd./Vernonia St. Helens Rd.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Yankton Community Fellowship Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- McCormick Park, St. Helens OR US(2 votes)
- Abrams Park, Ridgefield WA USNo votes yet
- Paradise Point State Park, La Center WA USNo votes yet
- Trojan Park, Rainier OR USNo votes yet
- Horning's Hideout - Meadow Ridge, North Plains OR US(1 vote)
- Horning's Hideout - Canyon , North Plains OR USNo votes yet
- Horning's Hideout - Highland, North Plains OR USNo votes yet
- WSU-Vancouver, Vancouver WA US(1 vote)
- Riverfront Park, Rainier OR US(1 vote)
- Glenwood Community Church Disc Golf Course, Vancouver WA US(3 votes)