Tam O'Shanter Park Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Flat straight boring holes. Course now unplayable. Damaged basket. 3 holes unplayable from baseball expansion.
Fairly flat, open course. Nothing overly challenging, but a nice course to play with the family. Won't be making the Worlds circuit any time soon, but if you happen to be in the area and want to get a game in, a good place to stop.
Only things to note are there are a couple of water hazards that can be tricky... The Coweeman river up over a dike, a wetland area near hole 4, and a slough near hole 9.
Courses Close By
- Riverfront Park, Rainier OR US(1 vote)
- Roy Morse Disc Golf Course, Longview WA US(2 votes)
- Trojan Park, Rainier OR USNo votes yet
- Castle Rock Disc Golf Course, Castle Rock WA USNo votes yet
- Twin Cedars Disc Golf Course, Castle Rock WA US(1 vote)
- Yankton Community Fellowship Disc Golf Course, St. Helens OR USNo votes yet
- McCormick Park, St. Helens OR US(3 votes)
- Paradise Point State Park, La Center WA USNo votes yet
- Abrams Park, Ridgefield WA USNo votes yet
- Lucky Mud Disc Golf Course - Raven, Skamokawa WA US(1 vote)