Castle Rock Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Recreational course built for the school's PE classes. Open to the public outside of school hours. Almost all flat with very few trees. Hole lengths range from 150' to 315'.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Woodchips
Course Length: 1,775ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
I-5; Exit 49. Go south on Mt. St. Helens Way / Huntington Ave. towards downtown for a mile to a right on WA-411 N/A St. Go 0.7 mile to a right on Westside Hwy. School is on the right in 0.4 mile. Take the street just before the school through the large metal gate that says North County Sports Complex. Go to the large parking lot at the end. 1st tee is outside the outfield fence of the four field softball complex near the small shelter. The course plays in a wide counter clockwise direction around the softball complex.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Castle Rock Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Twin Cedars Disc Golf Course, Castle Rock WA US(1 vote)
- Roy Morse Disc Golf Course, Longview WA US(1 vote)
- Tam O'Shanter Park Disc Golf Course, Kelso WA US(1 vote)
- Riverfront Park, Rainier OR US(1 vote)
- Trojan Park, Rainier OR USNo votes yet
- Lucky Mud Disc Golf Course - Raven, Skamokawa WA US(1 vote)
- Lucky Mud - Woodpecker, Skamokawa WA USNo votes yet
- Yankton Community Fellowship Disc Golf Course, St. Helens OR USNo votes yet
- Paradise Point State Park, La Center WA USNo votes yet
- McCormick Park, St. Helens OR US(1 vote)