Awesome wooded technical course!
The first hole is difficult to find and my fiance and I only found it after he consulted comments on a disc golf website on his phone. The shots were nice with a variety of par 3's and 4's and a few water shots. It was well set up and had arrows to point you in the correct direction. This might not be an issue to others but there is very thick undergrowth, and lots of thorny plants. It is difficult to find discs off the fairway and extremely easy to lose a disc. There is also poison oak, so beware! I have been playing disc golf for 5 years all over the east coast and southeast and never contracted poison anything. However, I got an extremely severe case of poison oak after playing at this course. I say this as a warning and would recommend caution and pants. There are also lots of mosquitoes from all of the water, so remember to spray some repellent on first. Overall it is a nice course but may be better suited for someone with experience.
Courses Close By
- Yankton Community Fellowship Disc Golf Course, St. Helens OR USNo votes yet
- Abrams Park, Ridgefield WA USNo votes yet
- Paradise Point State Park, La Center WA USNo votes yet
- WSU-Vancouver, Vancouver WA US(1 vote)
- Trojan Park, Rainier OR USNo votes yet
- Glenwood Community Church Disc Golf Course, Vancouver WA US(3 votes)
- Horning's Hideout - Meadow Ridge, North Plains OR US(1 vote)
- Horning's Hideout - Canyon , North Plains OR USNo votes yet
- Horning's Hideout - Highland, North Plains OR USNo votes yet
- Leverich Park Disc Golf Course, Vancouver WA US(2 votes)