The Pine Nuts Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
In the foothills of the Pine Nuts Mountain range. Moderate elevation with scattered Juniper and Pinyon pines. Outstanding views of the Eastern Sierras and Carson Valley! Good mix of technical and open tee shots with some smaller greens. Great hole variety - plays through trees as well as in open areas with slopes or drop offs. 13 at par 3 and 5 at par 4. 59 is par. No water or trash cans on site - please pack out any trash. *April 2018 tees and signs expected soon.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: MVP Black Hole Portal
Tee Type: Other
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,907ft
Alternate Length: 5,758ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 31 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 15
Hwy 395 to the south end of Gardnerville. East on Muller Pkwy (opposite 7/11). Right on roundabout to Pinenut Rd. Go 2 miles to right on Dump Rd. Right on dirt road immediately after fairgrounds. 1st tee at SE corner of fairgrounds.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Pine Nuts Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Turtle Rock Park Disc Golf, Markleeville CA US(3 votes)
- Indian Hills Disc Golf Course, Carson City NV USNo votes yet
- Bijou Community Park, South Lake Tahoe CA US(5 votes)
- Zephyr Cove Park, Zephyr Cove NV US(6 votes)
- Sierra Pines Camp Disc Golf Course, Twin Bridges CA USNo votes yet
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort, Kirkwood CA US(2 votes)
- North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Incline Village NV US(1 vote)
- Dayton Disc Golf Course, Dayton NV US(1 vote)
- Tahoe Vista Regional Disc Golf Course, Tahoe Vista CA US(4 votes)
- The Wedge at South Valleys Sports Complex, Reno NV US(1 vote)