King's Mountain Point
No votes yet
Short and technical with a few blind tee shots. Beautiful views of Badin Lake. Picnic tables, walking trail, hiking, fishing. Bring map for navigation. * 2015 - Poorly maintained and designed although the area is lovely.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,166ft
Alternate Length: 1,810ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Charlotte: NC 49 east. Turn south on 109 to Eldorado Community. Right on Mullinix Rd, right at stop sign. right at next stop sign onto FR597. Stay on group camp road to the end.
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at King's Mountain Point? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fox Chase, Albemarle NC US(3 votes)
- City Lake Park, Albemarle NC USNo votes yet
- Goose Landing at Richfield Park, Richfield NC US(1 vote)
- Lowe Warner Park, Troy NC USNo votes yet
- Potter's Grove at Presnell Park, Seagrove NC USNo votes yet
- Oakboro District Park, Oakboro NC USNo votes yet
- North Asheboro Park, Asheboro NC US(1 vote)
- Welborn Woods Disc Golf Course, Thomasville NC USNo votes yet
- Bear Creek Disc Golf Course, Robbins NC USNo votes yet
- Catawba College, Salisbury NC USNo votes yet